help please with a swtich/pedal function

• Hello there. I need to use my kemper with a Mesa Boogie 2:90 and wish to activate the depp extent of the mesa amp. I see the kemper has 2 pedal/switch jack which I assume can be used for various functions.
    I need to have a momentary switch function so that the deep extent of the mesa amp is switched on by the pedal/switch jack.
    I have tried some settings but nothing happens,
    can you tell some of you who did it how to solve the issue?
    all the best
    michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• The pedal/switch jacks are inputs for connecting a expression/switch pedal for controlling the KPA not a relay output for controlling amp channel switching and such. For that you will need either an midi to relay switcher or a midi pedal like the Behringer FCB1010 that i own which has programmable relay outputs that can be used for this purpose.

• I have the rocktron all access pedalboard which has two jacks coming out. let's see if this makes the solution. otherwise I will have to buy a little switch box...........
    michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music