COPY/PASTE similar rig

• Basically, i’ve got a Performance with three rigs: clean/dist/solo. Solo rig has a reverb, a delay, and an octave pedal.

i want to have the solo rig as part of a new performance, but without the octave effect. i cannot for the life of me figure out how to duplicate the rig.

i have tried exporting and importing, but it keeps saying that it’s a duplicate. there’s no ‘save as’ option or anything.

am i crazy?

• Keep pressing the Rig button while being on the "solo rig", then you'll see a Copy option on the screen, press Copy, then move to the new performance, press the 1-5 rig position where you want to have that "solo rig" and keep pressing again the Rig button, you'll see a Paste option, press it.

is there a way to accomplish this in the rig manager? i’m a lot more comfortable with this medium- and ideally i would love to be able to do stuff like this in the van while we drive, if it were necessary.

• is there a way to accomplish this in the rig manager? i’m a lot more comfortable with this medium- and ideally i would love to be able to do stuff like this in the van while we drive, if it were necessary.

Yes, I think you can, place upon that "solo rig" in your rig manager and you'll be able to copy for instance using Command+C (in a Mac). Then move to the slot where you want to paste it and use Command+V. I'm just recalling it, not quite sure, but it's something like this, hope it helps ;)