I'm noticing a difference in levels between the main TRS and XLR outputs, whereas they were perfectly balanced until now.
This difference is 4.5dB per channel, which is enormous.
I've noticed it since I made the last update (10 something...) but it may have appeared before. Not sure.
The Main output level should be the same for both TRS and XLR outputs, anyway since you mentioned to have updated probably to the "10 something" and that's a Beta version, probably that's what it boils down to and once that Beta version becomes fully functional there will be no more problem with those output levels.
On the other hand, sure you've already done it, but check out the TRS and XLR cables.
Hope your issues disappear soon