Morph Midi message

• Trying to automate my Kemper to play with backing tracks. I have the Kemper receiving automated program changes from Logic. Now I want to send a morph message.I use button morphing on the kemper remote (not an expression pedal), but like I said, I want it automated. I understand that morphing is CC11 but when I send a controller message from Logic it does nothing. Logic has a CONTROLLER parameter to select from but not a CONTINUOUS CONTROLLER parameter. I am using performance mode BTW. What am I missing?

Thanks and I apologize for my recent ignorance!!

• I trigger morphing with CC#80. But you need to send two CC#80 in quick succession, first with value > 0 and right after it another CC#80 with value 0. This simulates "button press and release" on physical hardware.

• Trying to automate my Kemper to play with backing tracks. I have the Kemper receiving automated program changes from Logic. Now I want to send a morph message.I use button morphing on the kemper remote (not an expression pedal), but like I said, I want it automated. I understand that morphing is CC11 but when I send a controller message from Logic it does nothing. Logic has a CONTROLLER parameter to select from but not a CONTINUOUS CONTROLLER parameter. I am using performance mode BTW. What am I missing?

Thanks and I apologize for my recent ignorance!!

Logic does not distinguish between controller and continuous controller. To automate morphing simply send control change #11 from the Logic MIDI track.