Best recommendations for unmodeled tone stacks

• I have 9 amps but only 1 (Fender Deluxe Reverb) is on the list of modeled tone stacks. I have been waiting for the non-beta release of version 10 before updating. Now that it is here I am not sure what to use for the other 8 if I want to use Liquid Profiles.

I have only profiled 2 of my amps, I will profile the Deluxe Reverb today to try out LP. I expect that to work well but not sure what to use the for the 2 amps I profiled before LP was a thing. I have a Fender Machete and a Hartke Kickback 12 Bass amp profiled and I like the profiles (very usable) but if I could make the tone stack controls to respond more like the real amp I would like to do that.

The other amps I want to profile are;

Fender Acoustic 100

Fishman Loudbox Mini

Quilter Steelaire

Quilter Tone Block 202

I would like to hear from amp techs who can point me in the right direction especially if they can tell me the differences/similarities between the substitute tone stack and the real amp. I don't want to hear "try it till you find one you like", I know I can do that but would rather not (and probably won't).

If anyone has the same question about other amps without a modeled tone stack available, feel free to ask for it in this thread. If we do this right it could be a resource for many.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"