USB: Kemper IN audio from computer back to computer through Kemper OUT?

• Hi,

I'm using Kemper in a OBS guitar live streaming setting.

Previously my setup has been PC audio out -> USB Soundcard -> Kemper AUX-in -> Master stereo out -> mixer -> OBS (Mixer out). This way I can get actually synchronized guitar + audio mixing while using the headphone jack.

Kemper IN = USB Output source in Windows

Kemper OUT = USB Input source in Windows

I'm trying to do the same thing but skipping all the digital -> analog -> digital -> analog -> digital conversions by using Kemper IN and Kemper OUT instead of external soundcards and audio interfaces.

Is it possible to do this in any way? This is what I'm trying to do: PC audio out -> Kemper IN -> USB OUT (Master stereo output) -> OBS (Kemper OUT)

This works if I have PC audio out -> Kemper IN -> Master Stereo Output -> Mixer -> OBS (Mixer out) as long as I have USB Direct Monitoring enabled, but when I switch to Kemper OUT the PC audio disappears.

I've gone through all the logical ways to try this, but no avail. Am I missing something here or is this possible? It feels pretty arbitrary if not, If Kemper OUT is supposed to use Master Stereo Output as the source why does the audio coming from Kemper IN disappear in USB, but works just fine through mixer?

Hope the explanation wasn't too confusing.

• Ensure that the audio settings on both your PC and the Kemper Profiler are configured correctly. Verify that the Kemper Profiler is set as the default audio input and output device in your Windows sound settings. Adjust the volume levels and ensure that all necessary audio channels are enabled and not muted.