Do I have to press store on the device itself when working in RM?

• Moving around some rigs in a performance. Update button not available in RM yet the changes didn't stick.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is this as expected?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Just followed your process on my toaster and it kept the settings. I copied one slot to another and it automatically saved (line stayed green) and synced with my Kemper. When I switched to a different performance and back the settings were kept.

You have something weird going happening. You might try right clicking on the slot and selecting "Store in profiler" to see if that saves it.

• Burkhard what am I missing here?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Official Post

Somethings seems to be wrong:

As soon as you change the first Slot in Rig Manager, the line of the loaded Performance in the Rig Manager list should switch from green to red. Red means, the Performances is edited. At the same time an "E" will appear on the PROFILER screen right hand side. And the "Replace" button will become available. All this doesn't happen in your case. So, the fact you cannot replace is a consequence of an ealier disconnect.

Are OS and Rig Manager current?

Have you tried to restart both?

• Thanks Burkhard. Should be on the latest. Just reproduced after booting everything:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also notice that the available buttons in RM changes briefly:

External Content youtu.be

Tried changing to another USB port. Same thing. Any hints?

• Official Post

Pronunciation is perfect!

I think there is a fundamental issue between your PROFILER and Rig Manager. As soon as you move those Slots, the Performance line should become red, the Replace button should get activated and the display should show an "E". It appears your editing doesn't get processed between your Rig Manager and PROFILER completly. Perhaps your USB communication isn't completely functional.

Your Rig Manger is the current release. I suggest you set the flag "beta" in its preferences and update to 3.4.51.

I would also try our OS 10.2.1 public beta, which includes some improvements related to USB initialization.

Otherwise please open a support ticket and we will recommend a couple of resets.

• Thanks for the suggestion. Didn't change anything (for the better anyway :)). I'll open a support ticket and attach a backup.

BTW. If I simply tweak a parameter afterwards the "Replace" button becomes active. So overall USB communication seem to work fine.

• Official Post

I'm not convinced, that the USB communication works reliably. Since you have a Stage, it uses high speed USB in current OS versions to enable USB audio 4 channels in and 4 channels out. Older OS versions used low speed USB. Editing via Rig Manager requires a constant flow of data in both directions. And that doesn't seem to work. Communication does only partially work. I would check USB cable including cable length, USB hub, USB socket at the PC.

• Ok. I'll try. Thanks.

• Can I drag and drop from one slot to the other in RM?

• Just followed your process on my toaster and it kept the settings. I copied one slot to another and it automatically saved (line stayed green) and synced with my Kemper. When I switched to a different performance and back the settings were kept.

You have something weird going happening. You might try right clicking on the slot and selecting "Store in profiler" to see if that saves it.

Burkhard check this. wpotere reports that it auto saves. Replace stays green.

• Indeed you can. It works correctly when I do that. "Replace" pops up, I do that, and the changes stick on the stage.

Seems like a software bug perhaps then?

• Well thanks for looking into it!