editing rigs after tranfered into Performance..

• So i am new. Just set up my first performace thanks to help here on forum. Thanks! Next question, once a rig has been imported into Performance mode, and you make some tweaks and save it, does it still exist in original form in your browser? Also, once imported into Performance, i had to adjust volume levels to make all rigs about same output level. Is there some universal way to set all output levels equal at once? And finally, i have quite a few rigs that were purchased by original owner that were in the browser when i bought the Kemper. I hear many great things about the creators however in order to get the rig really sounding sweet, everyone of them needs adjusting. I do get some amazing sounds but spend like an hour as i play adjusting output levels in every part of rig from inout to output. Is this normal or am i missing something. Ultimately the sound quality is insane, im running the stereo (1 active and 1 passive Redsound powered speaker setup) and holy s#@%T , its beyond words . Im sold! love my Kemper. Thanks for ther help,

Marc

• the rigs in the slots of a performance are physical copies of the rigs in browse mode. Any changes that you apply to the performance version of the rigs will not affect the originals.

There is no automatic leveling function. You need to adjust the rig volume manually to achieve the desired balance.