Buzz Feiten tuning system (tuner preset)

• Not sure why you can't tune it with the Kemper tuner? You either finger the proper note while you tune or just tune to a small offset which is visible on the tuner screen, correct?

• Not sure why you can't tune it with the Kemper tuner? You either finger the proper note while you tune or just tune to a small offset which is visible on the tuner screen, correct?

Yes it's possible to do the offsets manually, but I'm not keen to remember those and do them on the fly. I have a great tuner, so this is just a nice to have for me.

• BF tuning is patented, so dont think it will come onn Kemper! I have played Tom Anderson Guitars since 2004 so got a Peterson tuner. I got the classic now, and it automaticly detect 12 fret when intonating! Peterson is the best tuners ever! I use the built in tuner for my accoustics and ES335

• BF tuning is patented, so dont think it will come onn Kemper! I have played Tom Anderson Guitars since 2004 so got a Peterson tuner. I got the classic now, and it automaticly detect 12 fret when intonating! Peterson is the best tuners ever! I use the built in tuner for my accoustics and ES335

Nice. My main guitar is a hollow drop top from 2004. I use the Peterson "sweetened" presets on my non BF guitars.