KPA Not Receiving Tempo Information

• i have a setlist program on my ipad that sends midi messages. i am currently using the app to send program changes to the KPA, which works perfectly. however, the app also sends tempo information but the KPA does not seem to register this. i have tried sending this information to another MIDI effects unit and it works just fine, so i know it's not the app.

is this not supported yet, or am i missing something?

• no it is set to a specific channel as i am looking to use multiple devices. however, all my other device (that are on their respective channels) are receiving tempo information just fine.

• Thanks for this report.

Fact is: The Profiler responds well to Midi Clock, but does not give an appropriate visual feedback.
    Tempo Enable should be engaged automatically, and the Tempo setting should change according to the actual tempo.
    We will improve that in an upcoming firmware (probably not in the very next).

But when you press Tap once to "enable" the Tempo, that is to make the Tap button blink, you will see it blinking by the correct tempo.
    Sound-wise everything will follow the midi clock from external, whenever it's received. No exception.

• just sat down with my kemper again. indeed ck is correct - the tap tempo and tempo information works, but the BPM display does not change numbers to coincide with the change. i can live with that for now! :)

thanks CK, timo, and everyone else that contributed. onto the next question!