USB connection problems.

• Hi guys!

So since the latest update i seem to be having USB connection problems when i open up Rig Manager. It states it cant find my kemper and that there could be a problem with the USB cable. So i unplug the USB cable from the back of the kemper and close RM down then reconnect the USB and open up RM and it seems to work again. It seems to be happening randomly and regular. Is anybody else experiencing this situation? Just thought i would ask before rushing out and buying new USB cable.

Hope you are all doing good.

Rock on! \m/

• This has been happening for me ever since I got the Kemper years ago, never found a solution. Mine seems to be when my Mac goes to sleep.

Yes! i forgot to mention that could be a possibility too. Ive noticed it happening when i "wake up" my PC after ive been away doing something. Well at least i know im not alone and i dont need to buy that new USB cable ;)

Kind of makes sense thats why it would happen and the connection could be broken but a bit of a nuisance to keep unplugging the USB cable and replugging it back in everytime the computer has a nap not to mention possible damage to the USB connection and cable over time having to constantly do this.

Surely there is a way to not have this happen.

• Go into your driver settings and prevent the USB from taking a nap. This appears to be computer OS software related and not the Kemper. See link below.

Redirecting

Sorry, can't help with Applesauce products.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.