No USB sound

• Just updated to the last OS 10.2.2. I'm running windows 10 fully updated.

I use s/pdif so I was just checking if usb sound was working since it didn't seem to work before. I get nothing not even a whisper can't get sound with you tube or my DAW.

Any way I just tried it to check if it was working but it really makes no difference to me as I use S/pdif and that has always worked fantastic on my end.

I didn't spend a lot of time on it but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything.

Wishing you all a great day.

• Ok I just reinstalled Asio4all and even dough I can see it in windows when I go into "Sound control panel" In windows I see the profiler and when I click on test it says it failed.

In my DAW Cakewalk by bandlab. I don't see the profiler at all.

It could be user error. I would be interested in finding out if others are having the same problem. Or if they found a solution.

• Hi Tony G,

I have experienced these problems also after updating.

What worked for me is going to device management and under controls for sound, video and games, remove the profiler drivers (2 for me).

Then hit the button, find new devices, and the profiler drivers will be reinstalled.

This worked for me.

• Hi Tony G,

I have experienced these problems also after updating.

What worked for me is going to device management and under controls for sound, video and games, remove the profiler drivers (2 for me).

Then hit the button, find new devices, and the profiler drivers will be reinstalled.

This worked for me.

Thank you that worked 100%. If I ever meet you I'm buying you a beer.