Output light flashing.

• Hey Guys!

I've just noticed my Output light is flashing. Flashing in time with the TAP led. Can't say I've ever noticed this before. I thought maybe it was my guitar being weird so I unplugged it and the flashing remains. I then unplugged the cable from the front input and still its flashing

Weird!

Am I losing my mind or this normal? LoL.

• I seem to remember you get a little flashing when you play hot (almost going to yellow), and if you are playing to a beat it can seem like flashing to a tempo. I would do a restart and select a clean rig with a lot of overhead, and if it flashes again, then contact Support.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I seem to remember you get a little flashing when you play hot (almost going to yellow), and if you are playing to a beat it can seem like flashing to a tempo. I would do a restart and select a clean rig with a lot of overhead, and if it flashes again, then contact Support.

Hey Dude! i did the latest update suggested by the Rig manager (its been a while since ive used my kemper Ooops!) and it seems to have stopped! Yay! still rather strange. :)

Oh and i forgot to mention the main led screen was slightly glitching too but since the update that seems to have corrected itself. Some spooky goings on. I hope this aint the beginings of a dying kemper :S