Rigs not changing in browser

• Hi , I am new to Kemper this week having got a Kemper Stage and so have been trying to familiarise myself with things. Have spent last few days building performances, adding effects etc with some success.However part way through tonight’s session things have suddenly gone wrong. Now when I go to browser and change rigs, the dial moves me through new rig titles but the amp sound doesn’t change, it just keep the first sound playing.

Also as I turn browser knob the led on the performance stomp buttons light up and move from number to number as I move through rigs.(hadn’t noticed that before)

Same thing applies now if I go through effects, I can scroll through titles but sound doesn’t change.

It appeared to start after I was trying to load effects to performance.

What I have pressed wrong?

Thanks

• Vintage steve are you talking about Rig Manager or on the Stage itself?

I myself had also trouble from time to time using Rig Manager. As you say, in browser mode i also couldn't go further from one Rig to another. In this case a restart of Rig Manager was helpful.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

Edited 2 times, last by Bakersounds ().

• Vintage steve are you talking about Rig Manager or on the Stage itself?

I myself had also trouble from time to time using Rig Manager. As you say, in browser mode i also couldn't go further from one Rig to another. In this case a restart of Rig Manager was helpful.

Vintage steve are you talking about Rig Manager or on the Stage itself?

it’s on the stage itself. Not connected to computer at all yet.

• Ok, just trying things again there was a lock on bit shaper, took that off but didn’t solve problem, however, I have just discovered that if I browse through rigs and then press down on browser knob it will change amps and are able to play that amp.

I’m sure it wasn’t like that before? I could just turn browser knob and I could audition any amp. Also I’m sure the gain switch indicator lights would change as I scrolled past through to show how much gain there was, now as scroll through they stop on last amp setting until I press browser knob down.

• that sounds like you switched off autoload mode.

You can reactivate it on the user interface page in the System menu.

That was my next thought too. To activate autoload, all you have to do is turn the browser button once and you will see “Autoload” in the upper right corner. Now just activate it with the soft button above and the rigs will load again automatically when you turn the browse control. This means that the gain LEDs will now change again, since you are selecting different amps.

• That was my next thought too. To activate autoload, all you have to do is turn the browser button once and you will see “Autoload” in the upper right corner. Now just activate it with the soft button above and the rigs will load again automatically when you turn the browse control. This means that the gain LEDs will now change again, since you are selecting different amps.

that is actually how you deactivate it.

• that is actually how you deactivate it.

I think you can do it booth ways, right? If I go to "System" Page 3, "Rig Autoload" shows up in the upper left corner. Pressing the soft button upon this will activate it. By press the soft button again - deactivate. The same thing happens the way I described it - only a bit faster.