No parallel path option for Player kemper.. why? though

• I've always mixed a clean low end signal and a mic’d signal for my live sounds, which I think is crucial for bassists.

And this no option for the parallel path is one of many limitations of the kemper player ;(

I figured this out only after I got my player delivered and boy do I feel stupid. My friends make fun of me too.

Fortunately though I'm running the player unit into hx stomp’s fx loop, and within the stomp I mix the clean lows with the kemper rig, with lpf and hpf done within the stomp which is not available in Kemper player.

(REVISION : just found out lpf and hpf feature in the EQ effect. My bad.)

That being said, I really think your company should at least provide or “unlock” that parallel path feature for the player unit, if you truly intend to bring in more bass players.

• I think it's fairly obvious bass players are not high on the Kemper list. I have several of them, and it's all I use. But a "bass mode" that would unlock several bass only features is needed to claim the Profilers are great for bass. They are OK for bass if you work around the limitations. That's just my unsolicited opinion of course.

The Player would be a perfect addition for me, but if I can't match what I have already dialed in on the regular Kempers, it's of no use at this time. Parallel Path is one of the features I would need at the minimum.

• I was really waiting for this unit for my bass, as I am using a stage for the guitar.

For recording I really like the stage with MBritt bass profiles and some editing.

I will wait for the parallel path, and I think many bass players will. So I hope it will come.

Kemper Stage

• Me too. I have a Rack and Toaster, only for bass. I use the Noble preamp profile, and parallel path and it's glorious. The player SHOULD be the perfect bass rig, but it's missing just enough features from the full units for me to grab one. Maybe someday.