Copy from all rigs to my rigs folder question?

• Hi , Firstly ive just purchased a brand new kemper stage, and I'm super impressed, coming from a Helix this is so much better , have looked through manual but having trouble finding how do I copy a patch / rig that I like from factory presets to the my rigs folder? please .on the unit itself , not via the software edit program

• Hi Rodneyrocket First of all Hello and Welcome to the Forum ;)

The option "My Rigs" means profiles, that you are the creator (Author) of. You can't display other profiles by this view. If you want to see only profiles you like, then make them "Favorites" and choose this view option.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• The Kemper is a little different than the Helix when it comes to folder structure and the overall storage.

By the Kemper you have 2 independently, lets say organization structures. One is the Kemper itself and the other is Rig Manager.

For example it is possible that you have only 10 profiles on your Kemper stored, but have thousands of profiles in Rig Manager / your Local Library you can play as long as your Kemper is connected to the computer.

You don't loose profiles when you delete them on you Kemper, as long as you have stored them in Rig Manager.

Of course you can copy a factory preset on the Kemper by pressing the Store Button. This will give you the option to "Store As" (a new version of that profile). But this profile is now twice on your Kemper, as long as you are not change anything on the profile.

When you connect your Kemper with your computer and use Rig Manager, then you can copy and paste a Rig from your Kemper into your Local Library and safe it there.

• Thankyou Bakersounds , OK got that bit worked out , so it saves it to my favourites folder , the bit I'm stuck on now is can I nominate which pedal , say either 1 or 2 or 3 4 or 5 I can store it to ?

• which pedal , say either 1 or 2 or 3 4 or 5 I can store it to ?

Like Kemper Support #1 said, performance mode is the best way to organize and lay the profiles to your feet from slot 1 up to 5.

Maybe this video can also be helpful to understand your kemper even better. Ignore the fact, that it's not a stage. Most of the stuff is identical.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.