Profiler player - Deleting the 50 preinstalled rigs and replacing

• Hey.

So I'm new to kemper and can't figure out how to delete and replace the 50 pre installed rigs. When I open rig management and go to say 1-1 How do I delete or replace that with stuff I have in my local library>

• You have to delete first and then copy into the empty folder. You can click-drag over multiple files and right click to select delete.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Official Post

Is your target a Player without any sounds?

If you have any Rig, that you prefer to have in Bank 4 Slot 3, then take that Rig and store it in Bank 4 Slot 3. This will overwrite the Rig, which is currently there. You can repeat that process until the Player's banks are filled with the Rigs that you prefer.

If you right click in the Players list of content, you can "Select All" and then "Initialize". This will replace all 50 Rigs with the default Rig "Crunch". This is as empty as it gets. All the 50 locations of the Player's memory are filled with a Rig at any time. But you still need to do, what I described above. So you could skip this initializing.

• Official Post

There are 50 Slots in Profiler Player, and you can store your rigs in those. You cannot delete the slots, but you can empty them. This is what Burkhard refers to as initialising. This differs from Profiler Head/Rack/Stage, where you have a pool of rigs in browse mode. Like an actual pool, you can remove rigs (water) unless there is nothing in it anymore.

• How can I get its preinstalled set of Rigs back - deleted them (…) 🙈

i did factory reset to get them back. i didn't look into other ways to do it though. at that time, i had only changed a handful of them on the unit and those changes were backed up locally so i just did it. when the rigs returned i took them all off of the player and stuck them into a new local folder just in case that was the only source for them.

"No socks? No problem."