Profiler Player: Is it possible to change the volume of streamed bluetooth audio independently of guitar volume?

• Hey all!

I love my Kemper Player, but there is one issue I'm struggling with.

When practicing, the bluetooth audio I'm streaming to the player always is way too quiet compared to my guitar volume, even with my tablet volume maxed.

Is there a way to change the volume of incoming bluetooth audio so I can finetune the mix a bit better?

Thanks in advance!

• Players' buttons have a double function (not all for the moment) when you push and turn them.

in the manual :

RIG VOLUME Knob (9)
    The RIG VOLUME knob controls the individual volume of the current Rig, like a channel volume. Unlike MASTER VOLUME, this setting will be stored as part of the Rig. For a detailed description please refer to Rig Volume chapter.
    Push-dial this knob to control the Bluetooth® volume as well as the volume of your USB playback (“DAW Volume”)

• Players' buttons have a double function (not all for the moment) when you push and turn them.

in the manual :

RIG VOLUME Knob (9)
    The RIG VOLUME knob controls the individual volume of the current Rig, like a channel volume. Unlike MASTER VOLUME, this setting will be stored as part of the Rig. For a detailed description please refer to Rig Volume chapter.
    Push-dial this knob to control the Bluetooth® volume as well as the volume of your USB playback (“DAW Volume”)

Thanks! I read the manual but somehow missed this.