My profiles...

• Tag it as you want, damned!

as the uploader of the profile, it is your obligation to provide the necessary information of the source.
    labeling a model of an amp as the amp itself is not acceptable, it's that simple.

I advise you to watch your manners, we're all grown-ups here and deserve to be treated as such.
    I hereby ask you again to tag your upload properly.

:)

• as the uploader of the profile, it is your obligation to provide the necessary information of the source.
    labeling a model of an amp as the amp itself is not acceptable, it's that simple.

I advise you to watch your manners, we're all grown-ups here and deserve to be treated as such.
    I hereby ask you again to tag your upload properly.

:)

What manner and what obligation? I've no obligations at all.
    I'm free to tag profiles as i want especialy when i spend time for free and Kemper has nothing to say to me except thank you if they want.
    Damned you are walking on your hands, who do you think you are?

You should look for you own manners, do you think i owe something to Kemper's company? I think it's the opposite, so if you are no satisfied...modify by yourself the tag.

I'm upset by people who find good manners to give orders to other people spending time for free. X(

• mba: I don't know if you had a bad day or what (if it is the case I'm sorry for that) but your reaction is absolutely wrong....there are a lot of profiles of modelers around (Axe-Fx, 11R, HD 500, Digitech, Scuffham .....) and from the very first beginning the COMMUNITY (IIRC at those time were no mods around) has asked and agreed to clearly identify modelers profiles from amp profiles to keep the distinction clear for all new user.
    You are not alone here and it would be a sign of courtesy following the standards that have become habits here.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• What manner and what obligation? I've no obligations at all.
    I'm free to tag profiles as i want especialy when i spend time for free and Kemper has nothing to say to me except thank you if they want.
    Damned you are walking on your hands, who do you think you are?

You should look for you own manners, do you think i owe something to Kemper's company? I think it's the opposite, so if you are no satisfied...modify by yourself the tag.

I'm upset by people who find good manners to give orders to other people spending time for free. X(

yes, you are clearly upset, but I doubt that my simple request to add a a line of text to the comment section of your profile caused the hyperbole and drama of your post.
    take a break, and when you come back tomorrow I'm sure you'll find your reaction to be a little over the top as well.
    Then, you might want to edit your post, I'll take care of any quotes (including this one) and we can all forget about this unpleasantness and go back to profiling and playing.

how does that sound?

• @bmi

your seven uploads from October 24th have no comment identifing them as coming from a modeler.
    You even went as far as to remove the 'modeler' comment on the CAE profile you added earlier, after I asked you to.

exactly what are you trying to achieve here, cause I don't get it.

I'm have no time for discussions, the policy is clear and easy to follow, therefore, for the last time cause this is silly:

please identify the source of your seven profiles from the 24th, just like anyone else does in this community.

• It seems that you need time to understand. You can read the policy? So that's what says the policy...

By uploading a public rig, you grant Kemper Amps the right to offer this profile to all members of the Kemper Profiling Amplifier community. You also grant others the right to use your uploaded profiles without restrictions. Others can pass your profiles on but cannot sell them in any way. By uploading a private rig, only you can access this particular rig and nobody else can see or download it.
    You must be the original author of the rig and profile, in other words, please do not upload other people's work. Even though we do not limit the amount of rigs you can upload, please be considered and only share strong and quality creations. We reserve the right to reject a rig and modify it in order to increase its usability for other users.

Pull your hands out of your pockets if you are not satisfied. That's good manner.
    I'm not paid by kemper, if kemper is not happy they know what to do.

By the way i could have set a fake amp name or load another profile coming from someone else with another cab.
    This is not the case, but i'm sure it already happened.