Custom Monitoring Output

• Hi there

I'm new to Kemper. I use it for Folk-Instruments that are not always perfectly in tune, so I'd like to put an autotune in the loop with send/return. So far I'm able to set this up.

For the live setup however I want to have the untuned sound in my inear, for I'd unlearn the instrument otherwise. I also want to use transpose effects. I need these to appear on my InEar of course.

So my question is: can I custom skip some effects for the monitor output?

• if you place the fx loop in the delay or reverb module and select MOD Stereo or MOD Mono as the output source for the monitor output you will hear the signal without the Autotune effect in the loop but you can still use the transpose feature if you place it before the MOD module, preferably in stomp A.

• Thanks for the answer

I've read that the last 4 effects are stereo. How would it affect the signal chain if I put a MOD Mono at this place?

I've also found, that you can set a transpose in the rig preferences. Could that help my case probably?

• if you want to transpose the entire signal by a fixed interval you can use the transpose function in the rig menu. If you want to use the harmonic pitch transpose or any other type of pitch effect it should be placed in Stomp A.

Each output can have a different output source setting. If you monitor in mono choose MOD mono. If you monitor in stereo choose MOD STEREO. Select Master Mono or Master Stereo for the outputs that you use to send the entire signal including the FX Loop to the PA.