Soldano overdrive pedal

• I'm confused about what tone you are trying to get close to. Luke, Landau, Huff tones covers a WIDE range. To me, the clip is dominated by overblown, unartful delay that is creating a sonic mess. Just my opinion. Foxy Lady tone it is not. So, can you give some example of the tone you are after?

• As a person who buys and sells a lot of pedals, I had to give the Soldano OD a shot. I was very underwhelmed by it. I thought it sounded pretty good, but I never loved it. The situation that made me put it up for sale immediately was comparing it to the Synergy SLO module. There was where the pedal lacked seriously. After trying it several times over a couple of days, I sold it.

Hey Brother. My Goof friend Shawn Tynan loves the synergy modules. He is a session player from LA. Great friends with Dann Huff. I totally get what you’re saying. I wouldn’t expect a comparison tbh. I just want a flavour of Soldano for the moment. I will be buying the Astro 20 very soon. That’s where I expect to hear liquid Gold. Thanks for the insight mate.