Jam advice needed

• I have a jam coming up, 5 songs. The PA isnt that good and there is only a roland cube as backline. Can I use the input of the cube to amplify my kemper stage? It has no fx return. Or do i need to take my full speaker setup (for a jam a bit to much imo)

• It’ll work. Not going to have a flat response, but unless your tone demands are Eric Johnson-level, I see no reason to drag more gear for a short jam.

Plug in. Tweak Definition, then B, M, T & P (if needed) to taste and go with it.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• It’ll work. Not going to have a flat response, but unless your tone demands are Eric Johnson-level, I see no reason to drag more gear for a short jam.

Plug in. Tweak Definition, then B, M, T & P (if needed) to taste and go with it.

I was thinking using the monitors out without cab sim. Like i run my setup with regular power amp and guitar speakers.

Is there an option to mix the stereo to mono by the flick of a switch? Normally i play stereo.

• I was thinking using the monitors out without cab sim. Like i run my setup with regular power amp and guitar speakers.

Try it both ways. Depending on the speaker it might sound good....and it might sound horrible.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche