Helpful user update - this would be great (hope you agree with that)

• A few weeks ago I wrote an email to the tecnical support with this Idea. (sorry for my bad english :( ok)

It really would be more than helpful if there will coming up an software update which allows to import a whole performance via usb Stick on another Profiler.

In case of a live situation or jam session where there is a strange Kemper unit it would be so easy.

At the moment you have to set your backup on the other guys unit and after the gig he has to set it back to his old backup.

This ist not very userfriendly. Most of the profiler has enough empty banks to set one or two performances on it without erase everything.

Do you know what I mean?

So it would be very quick and there also is a little les risk. (A friend of mine had a backup on his usb stick but the stick died and he couldnt set his backup on the stage back again)

What do you think about?

Best wishes

Jens

• It seems sensible to me although as there are many other global settings that could impact the sound, I assume this is why a full restore is suggested?? That way you get a total copy of your machine and its the safest that there aren't any strange settings from the last user.

• This is right. So the global settings when export a performance should later only work for the importet performance.

This maybe coud be difficult to programming :(

Or a pop up option if the golobal settings of the imported performance shoud be set for the whole kemper unit or only for this performance (but I'm no tecnical guy so yeah your thougts are winnig :(

• This is right. So the global settings when export a performance should later only work for the importet performance.

This maybe coud be difficult to programming :(

Or a pop up option if the golobal settings of the imported performance shoud be set for the whole kemper unit or only for this performance (but I'm no tecnical guy so yeah your thougts are winnig :(

That could be a workaround ;)