Morphing of Kemper Profiler Player

• Hi everyone.

I'm a newbie here.

I'm considering I should perchase Kemper Profiler Player.

So I have a question regarding Morphing on Kemper Profiler Player, please let me ask you whether it has any limitations of Morphing function comparing to bigger unit like Kemper Profiler Stage.

I can't find any description on the manual at Kemper Profiler Player and if this is already discussed on this forum, I'm sorry asking this.

Thank you for your support.

Edited 2 times, last by mokkie ().

• C.Kemper said there will have some unlocked paid feature to join the big brother possibilities, i assume it'll be present, but we don't know anything else for the moment, just speculation....

• Thank you for informing Kemper's possible future plan.

Kemper profiler player is not in the market in Japan yet.

I'm considering to buy dirctly it from Kemper.

Thanks.

• IMHO, besides the feel & sound of the amp profiles, morphing is one of the better if not best features of the Kemper format. It can be done on other units, but it is so easy to use on the Kemper. I don't understand why they would leave that out. Others may feel different. Top reasons I use my stage vs any other modeler are instant switching, quality of sound and feel of amp profiles and morphing. I also like the i/o features of the stage (spdif, effects loops, outputs). I would have been interested in the player, but in it's current state I'll just be happy with the stage. I feel I am better off spending my next 700 on gear for something else.

• It would be great to have morphing on kemper player. Lots of people are asking for more effects block, but I think morphing would solve everything for me.

One does not prevent from the other ;)

With morphing, it's better having more Fxs Blocks ; you can make some appear while some other stop with mix parameter.

When i see that monitor outputs are TRS, i don't even ask myself if it won't be possible to put some other pedals to control morph or wah....?! :/

It could be cool to tell the player XLR for the FOH ; monitor output 1 for my Kabinet and the second a morph input pedal....

C.Kemper is a genius and a guy with a lot of resources (with his team, i don't forget you guys ;) ) , he has proven he can bring us a lot of surprises :thumbup: <3

I don't know if i dream this time and if it's able to do so !?

• Fun Fact: If you transfer a Morphed Profile to the Player you can see it in the Rig Manager. If you now send Morph MIDI CC#s to the player you also see the parameter changing in Rig Manager but unfortunately this has no effect on the sound actually.

I take this as a glimpse, that we are not far away from getting Morphing on the Player, fingers crossed.