Saving a rig between Player and Classic

• Question regarding how a saved rig would behave between Player and classic.

Let say I have a rig created on a Classic profiler with all 8FX slots populated.

And then I open this Rig on the player. Of course, only 4FX will be visible/usable.

And let say I tweak few things on the Player and save the Rig again.

Now what happen if I open this Rig on a Regular profiler ? Will I still see the original 8FX slots or I will only see what was saved on the Player ?

Thanks

• Official Post

Rigs created with other PROFILER models are temporarily migrated when loaded into the Player. Effect modules C, D, X, and MOD don't show up, Effect types not available in the Player are completely ignored. Natural Reverbs will be replaced against effect tyep Easy Reverb.

All these migrations are temporary until you store that Rig in the Player. So if you don't store and transfer the Rig back into the other PROFILER, its original settings will show up.

If you edit and store that Rig in the Player the migrated format will become permanent. And if you retransfer the Rig into another PROFILER model, it will show up as you stored it in the Player.

• Rigs created with other PROFILER models are temporarily migrated when loaded into the Player. Effect modules C, D, X, and MOD don't show up, Effect types not available in the Player are completely ignored. Natural Reverbs will be replaced against effect tyep Easy Reverb.

All these migrations are temporary until you store that Rig in the Player. So if you don't store and transfer the Rig back into the other PROFILER, its original settings will show up.

If you edit and store that Rig in the Player the migrated format will become permanent. And if you retransfer the Rig into another PROFILER model, it will show up as you stored it in the Player.

Very clear, many thanks!