Rig Manager app won't connect to iPhone

• I've downloaded the rig manager app to connect to the Kemper player but when I hit connect it gives me a message. It reads: Cannot connect to PROFILER. Please ensure that the rig manager app has access to devices in the local network. Any ideas? Had a friend of mine ask me to find in security on my phone but the app doesn't even show up under the apps. Not sure what is going on? Please help

• I've downloaded the rig manager app to connect to the Kemper player but when I hit connect it gives me a message. It reads: Cannot connect to PROFILER. Please ensure that the rig manager app has access to devices in the local network. Any ideas? Had a friend of mine ask me to find in security on my phone but the app doesn't even show up under the apps. Not sure what is going on? Please help

Did you connect your iPhone to the Profiler WiFi?

• My profile player and my iPhone are connected by bluetooth! But my rig manager starts in demo mode all the time because it doesnt find my player. So strange 🤔

• Official Post

My profile player and my iPhone are connected by bluetooth! But my rig manager starts in demo mode all the time because it doesnt find my player. So strange 🤔

Rig manager doesn't start in demo mode. The demo mode is always there, even when Rig Manager finds devices to connect to. You need to use Wi-Fi instead of BT. BT is for streaming audio only. Details can be found in the manual.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here