Using profiler player as universal audio interface?

• Can I use the KPP as the following?

Guitar > KPP > PC > stand alone neural DSP plugin?

At the moment I can kinda get it to work but its slightly delayed and also I cant figure out how to turn of the kemper sounds

• Not familiar with the KPP specifically but if you can set the output of the Kemper to DI. You might not be able to avoid the delay until we get ASIO drivers, but try lowering the buffer.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Select DI as the output source for the output that you want to use to send the signal to your computer.

You will always have to expect a certain amount of latency when you try to use plug-ins in realtime because you have to activate the software monitoring option to monitor the processed signal.

No Asio Driver will change that.

• Select DI as the output source for the output that you want to use to send the signal to your computer.

You will always have to expect a certain amount of latency when you try to use plug-ins in realtime because you have to activate the software monitoring option to monitor the processed signal.

No Asio Driver will change that.

It won't eliminate it, but would you agree that in general ASIO drivers allow for smaller latency?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hm maybe. In practice it might be different. For instance: https://www.lewitt-audio.com/b…%20for%20your%20interface.