Switching inputs as part of performance

• Hi I have just got hold of my profiler and loving it. I am in the pit band for "school of rock" the musical and have a few songs on acoustic. I was thinking of plugging the acoustic into the alternative input and expected to be able to store the input source within a rig or performance but it doesn't seem to work. for example i want to play a rock piece on the les paul though the front, switch rig and pick up the acoustic but it seems i have to also go in and change the input source manually, surely that isn't right is it?

Thanks in advance :)

• This is the intended behavior of the inputs. You can't save the setting in the Rig. To achieve what you're looking for, you need something like a Lehle box in front of the Kemper.

I personally just use cables with a Neutrik Silent Plug, or multiple wireless senders if it's a bigger show.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• This is the intended behavior of the inputs. You can't save the setting in the Rig. To achieve what you're looking for, you need something like a Lehle box in front of the Kemper.

I personally just use cables with a Neutrik Silent Plug, or multiple wireless senders if it's a bigger show.

I thought this might be the case but just wanted to double check. I suppose its no big deal to switch the cables so I'll go with that, Thank you

• If logistics allow you could also run a an AB-Y box to send different sources

Doesn't work for me as I’m single wireless transmitter

I actually called kemper 2 weeks ago about this as I wanted to use both inputs same as you - they said only option was via some sophisticated midi co roller to switch the parameter

the other comment FX loop Is a good shout as well but again cable proximity depending