main outs db level

• im having problems with the xlr outs and I don't find where I can level de xlr gain out, its a hardware problem or I can control that?

In RM go to the output section. You can set the out levels for the Main (XLR) and the Monitor sections. Then you can choose to link either/both or none to the master output knob.

• In RM go to the output section. You can set the out levels for the Main (XLR) and the Monitor sections. Then you can choose to link either/both or none to the master output knob.

I got everything linked to the master volume and the main outs has the difference in db. its there a way to control it individually ? left and right .

• I got everything linked to the master volume and the main outs has the difference in db. its there a way to control it individually ? left and right .

The difference in dB between monitor and master can be set by unlinking both from the master volume knob, setting both to the lowest setting, and then relinking both to the master knob. Then the knob will control both master and monitor with the same exact output levels. For a volume difference between left and right you may want to just open a support ticket because there are a ton of variables in the individual rigs, your daw/speaker setup and you'll want to walk through from end to end.

• Official Post

If Panorama is at the mid point and the two XLR outputs deliver different levels, it might be hardware related. Please open a support ticket in that case.