Kemper Profiler Player Software update

• For the software update, i did it as instruction. Hold Fx1 and Fx2 and connect Cable. Fx1 and Fx2 were blinking and look like software update in progress. but it was like 20mins now and how to know software update is completed ??

• I remembered updating my Kemper player when I just received it. You would see the progress on the Kemper player bank and its lights. But it wouldn’t take 20mins. Also I for the update, it’s easier to connect your player to the rig Manager on your computer and run the update from there

• For the software update, i did it as instruction. Hold Fx1 and Fx2 and connect Cable. Fx1 and Fx2 were blinking and look like software update in progress. but it was like 20mins now and how to know software update is completed ??

From memory, there is an error in the instructions which come with the Player software download. The downloaded instructions say "press and hold the two knobs for FX1 and FX2" - for me, this didn't work (but the startup cycle went through in a few seconds, not 20 minutes). The Player manual (also in the software download pack) page 134 says "hold the FX1 button together with the FX2 button (not the knobs!)...". For me, this process worked.

I wrote to Kemper Support, told them about this error and suggested they update their instructions. They agreed they would, but I don't think they have yet.