Player connecting to Rig Manager issue

• I updated rig manager and when plugged in Player (USB to Ethernet), it said the Player needed to be updated. Since then Player and Rig Manager do not talk to each other. Also cannot change rigs from rig manager on phone anymore either. I shut down computer and restarted Rig Manager and still same issue. The sound I get from Player has a lot of crackling - totally unusable. Any ideas on how to correct?

• Official Post

When you're running a public beta, you can revert to an earlier release version in Rig Manager or download an earlier version from our website. However, both will not necessarily resolve your issue. What you describe is most likely related to your installation, and you should contact support though the contact form on our website.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I updated rig manager and when plugged in Player (USB to Ethernet), it said the Player needed to be updated. Since then Player and Rig Manager do not talk to each other. Also cannot change rigs from rig manager on phone anymore either. I shut down computer and restarted Rig Manager and still same issue. The sound I get from Player has a lot of crackling - totally unusable. Any ideas on how to correct?

Same Problem with my Kemper Player - Loud Crackling at the XLR Out - regular Firmware (No Beta)

Edited once, last by kruegerf ().