Rig Manager Organization

• I've been having a rough time trying to redo some of my rigs. Is there something I'm missing?
    I have a set of performances that I built off my original rig presets, but I've tweaked them all while playing, so I want to keep their FX settings.

I've built a new set of Amp presets and Cab presets, and want to put them into the rigs that are in my performances. But I also want to backup/organize my finalized rigs.

So, I've been trying to COPY out each rig from performances to local library, then I have to switch to browser mode, then load the local rig, then drag my amp and cab preset to it, then do final tweaks, bring it back into a performance so I can compare it to the original.

When I'm doing this, the names of some things dont seem carry over, so that's frustrating, and is there a better way to do what I want?

• You can lock all blocks except the amp and cab by right-clicking on the amp icon and then double-clicking to load the rig with your new amp and cap. Now you simply unlock all the blocks and then save the new rig.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X