OS 10.9.6 Public Beta for PROFILER Player --Bluetooth®/Wi-Fi button issue

• I cannot activate Hotspot Mode on the Player.

Every time when I power on the Player, the WLAN buttons blinking fast in green, idenpendently if WLAN was ON or OFF,

I never used Home Network mode before only Access Point mode.

I am not able to switch to Access Point Mode directly on the player by holding the WLAN button some time

The Player WLAN is not displayed on my iPhone.

I need to use the Rig Manager on MacOs with USB connection to activate the Access Point Mode and connect my iPhone.

But when restarting the Player, same story again. Back to latest release version, all works fine again.

Edited once, last by Stefan D ().

• Official Post

Please consult the Player Main Manual, which has been updated together with OS 10.9.6. The Wi-Fi button and handling is explained on the first pages.

• @Burkhard Many Thanks for your help, I get it working !

I didn't "see" page 18 ...... I only checked page 30, ..... sorry my fault :(

I need to "reset" the connections before it works as described.

Now all is fine again.

• Hmmm, it seems like that the player forget that he was in Access Point mode when switching off and on again.

I cannot set it to Access Point mode, except holding down the Wifi button for >15 set to reset Wifi and then holding it for about 2 secs.

Would anybody please check this if I am doing something wrong?

Tx

Edited once, last by Stefan D ().

• I did some additional attempts to set the player in Access Point mode using the Wifi Button as described in the manual.

I cannot set Access Point mode except reset the connections before (= holding button for >15 seconds.

Is this a bug or do I misunderstood something?