Thinking of buying a Player (already have powerrack) but howto make rigs working on the Player?

• Hi,

I don't have a Player yet but am thinking of buying one, but here is a question.
    All of ma favourite rig on my powerrack use all slots.
    I do know which slots I want to sacrifice when I copy them to my Player in the future.
    But how does Rig Manager deal with this?
    I mean, when dragging a rig from my powerrack (using all slots) to the Player, does it offer me the option which effect/stomp goes to which slot on the Player?
    O do I need to export all slots on my powerrack and build them again from scratch on the Player?

• Remove the FX you already have pedals for. If you use a Kemper Compressor on a Rig and have a Comp pedal on your board then use it. ETC.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hello MetalMauce,

The Player uses slots A, B, Delay and Reverb and ‘drops’ the other slots. Same with not available effects. Reverbs not available get converted automatically to Easy Reverb.

You will have to check each rig manually to be sure it will still work the way you want to.

• Official Post

The Player Main Manual includes a chapter dedictaed to "Data Compatibility".

One Correction: Only Natural Reverb is converted to Easy Reverb since the Easy Reverb is a simple version of the Natural Reverb.