Player Rig Button LED alway in 'edited' color

• I'm in a state where the rig led is always the color it was when edited. every bank, every rig, edited or not is the same color (like yellow/green). Have tried reboot, saves on player and rig manager.

what did I do?

• Official Post

You might have locked the Volume Pedal in Rig Settings. In this case Volume Pedal Location and Volume Pedal Range survive Rig changes and temporarily overwrite the settings stored in the Rig. The button color yellow indicates that the Rig is edited. If you store the Rig, the locked settings are stored with the Rig.

• You might have locked the Volume Pedal in Rig Settings. In this case Volume Pedal Location and Volume Pedal Range survive Rig changes and temporarily overwrite the settings stored in the Rig. The button color yellow indicates that the Rig is edited. If you store the Rig, the locked settings are stored with the Rth

That's it. wow, could have sworn I tried undoing that since that was the last thing I changed but I guess I didn't change rigs after changing the setting or something. thank you