Hearing "wavering audio" from Kemper Rack Unpowered Main Outs

• I have had my Kemper for several years and this issue started yesterday. I have had 0 issues except for the occasion error where a reboot was required but I have not seen any of those in ages.

Not sure how I got here. Maybe I inadvertently made a change to the Outputs but no idea how that could have happened.

I am running OS 10.2.2.49572 RM 3.5.27. Windows 10.

My Kemper Main Outs connect to my Lynx Aurora Inputs 5&6. My Kemper Direct Out connects to Lynx Input 8.

Not sure what to call it but the audio coming out of the Main Outs is wavering almost like there a slight Tremelo effect. The Direct Out does not have this issue.

I uploaded 3 files here: https://soundcloud.com/brian-blevins

It is easier to hear to me in the file called Kemper Main Outs Wavering Audio.

If I look at the waveform in Reaper, I can see where the audio 'drops.'

I tried different cable from the Main Outs to the same Lynx Inputs and other Inputs. Same thing. I inserted a Main Out into the IN 8 where the Direct Out connects. Same issue. I sent the Direct Out to Input 5 and then Input 6 and do NOT hear an issue. To me everything points to the Kemper Main Outs.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Brian

• TheSystem Hi Brian, is a Remote connected to the Profiler? Please check the Pedal bar graphs in the SYSTEM settings. Do yo see a fluctuating bar on the volume or morph bar graphs?

HELL-G

I you do not mind from now on I will refer to you as HELL-YEAH-G.

I do not have a remote BUT I do have a volume pedal that I connected so long ago that I forgot about it.

I do REMEMBER moving a cable yesterday and it was on top of that Volume pedal. I removed the volume pedal from the Kemper and now all is good.

Thanks so much for helping. I may have gotten there. Most likely at 3 am while still awake trying to figure out what the heck I did.

Brian

• Don't Fret! We've all been there! Just yesterday I was looking all over the place trying to figure out why I had no sound. Guitar plugged in, volume knob up, LED's working on Kemper, Meters working on interface. WTF? .... Well my cursor in DAW was past the outro fade out. :wacko: :!:

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.