I just updated my OS after 4 years, help maybe?

• So I just update my powered rack profiler after 4-5 years of owning it (I know, don’t judge me).

I’ve noticed that when I switch from profile to profile there’s a small lag (maybe just my imagination).

I’m just wondering, if I didn’t something wrong. I updated to the previous OS, and then the newest OS like the website said and it’s functioning fine. I even gigged with it several times.

So, would the profiler even function if I updated the OS incorrectly? Any help appreciated! Thanks.

• What version is currently installed and which version was installed before you updated?

Is the Profiler connected to a computer that is running Rig Manager?

How are you switching between the rigs? With a Remote? Over MIDI? Or using the rig buttons on the front panel?

• What version is currently installed and which version was installed before you updated?

Is the Profiler connected to a computer that is running Rig Manager?

How are you switching between the rigs? With a Remote? Over MIDI? Or using the rig buttons on the front panel?

Looks like I’m on 10.2.2 now. I was previously on an OS previous to 7.3 so I had to update to that one first.

I had it connected to rig manager last night and everything seemed to patch just fine.

I’m using the remote to switch live.

• There will be some latency while switching between the slots of a performance if the Profiler is connected to Rig Manager at the same time.

This is explained in the reference manual.

Ahhhh ok thank you. I haven’t really noticed what’s happening live. I don’t do many quick preset changes. It’s usually one preset per song. I use the morph feature for a volume/gain/mid bump instead of an entirely different preset. I gigged last night though and didn’t notice any lag on one particular song that I switched presets.