Can someone tell me what amp is used for the TD - Jer Can profile? (Kemper Legends Tribute Collection).

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

What da heck is a Splash Fast Road??

Every guitar I have just sings with this profile. Scorching or buttery leads, high-gain, clean, crunch. Humbuckers and singles. I feel like I can do anything with this profile by rolling volume and tone knobs. Any effect, wah, or delay sounds glorious with it. Maybe I am just starting to hit on all cylinders or maybe it understands me. I hate not knowing what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• This guy pretty much says it all for me...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found another reference...

Just love this!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.