Leave Effects temporarily on while not changing the Rig

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

I play a song...

Verses - clean channel (Slot 1)- Acoustic simulator on, Chorus on

Bridge and Chorus - light overdrive channel (Slot 2)

Solopart - with more overdrive - more Delay (Slot 5)

I can turn on the acoustic simulator an the chorus at the beginning of the song. But after every Bridge and Chorus i need to hit instantly - Slot 1, Acoustic simulator and Chorus to stay in time. Thats quite hard.

I would LOOOVE if the Kemper keeps the activated effects turned on until i deactivate them or change the rig. I recognized that its the case when the kemper is connected to the Rig Manager (PC), but it stops when i disconnect the kemper.

Give us the option to choose this in the Rig-Settings. Or an Option in the Effect itself, where you can choose if changed states are deactivated by changing slot or rig.

Otherwise i need to store the exact same rig for every song to a new slot, just for having some effects activated when i hit the slot-buttons. Settiing the acoustic simualtor or chorus to a global effect doesnt make any sense in this case.

Acutally i avoid using the simulator in a song although i like it. But the button action is too much risk for me in a live gig with changing pickups, singing and playing guitar. And i dont wanna have 25 rigs for 50 songs.

• Are you aware of the locking option? Maybe locking the chorus, and toggle the other changes with presets would help?

Could you use the mix parameters of simulation and drive to effectively turn on/off using morph?

Other brands solve stuff like this with “scenes”…I could imagine that kpa stomp switches could become “scene switches” ..configureable to switch on/off whatever a user comes up with..

• Hey!

Im aware of it. Thats what i meant with "global". A locked Acoustic Simulator would be transfered in my light overdriven channel and all other channels in the rig.. and its total useless for me in other channels. Additional i had to turn it off when i switch to the overdriven channel to have a clean overdriven sound as i wish.