Looper issue when using “output” mode in systems menu

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

Hi - I just posted this in the FB forum but thought I’d post here as well to see if this was experienced by other users.

I’ve noticed an odd looper behavior. There are 2 modes in the system menu to position loops, “input” and “output” - as I understand it, “input” captures the loop at the beginning of the signal chain, so changing profiles and effects fully impact the recorded loop. “Output” captures the loop after all the effects, amps, cabs, etc, so changing profiles and effects should NOT impact the recorded loop.

I’ve set the loop position to “output” but the sound of the loop is definitely being impacted by changing profile presets while the loop is playing. As I understand it, this should not be happening… but it clearly is.

I don’t use the looper often but I don’t remember this odd behavior - wondering if it somehow crept in to a recent firmware release? Note that I’m running the latest update.

I also just started using Kemper Kone and imprints, so I wonder if this may somehow be causing what I’m experiencing?

Would love to know if anyone has hit this issue before, and if so, how you corrected it.

Thanks!