Player: Mix functionality in Chorus effect in last slot (just before Output) is doing nothing

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi,

When I use any Chorus effect in the last slot just before the Output block and listen through the Main Output (xlr) ti my DAW, the mix knob is doing nothing. It sounds like the Mix is always set to 100% (even though the mix knob animation is working properly). I wanted to use the CE-1 but it applies to any chorus.
    I thought maybe it's my output settings so I tried Master Mono, Master Left, Master Stereo, but nothing made a difference.
    Not sure whether it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
    My signal chain is Input>808>Wah>Amp>Cab>EQ>Chorus>Output

Any other settings I have missed?

• Could it be that setting that controls the parallel path of the last two slots? Forgot the name.

Edit: rev+del balance or something.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The PLayer doesn't have that settings AFAIK.

Ah sorry. I'll stick to what I know.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().

• Sorry, i didn't have the Player with and read the manual....

You seem to have set everything right.... It's really curious ?!

How are you linked to you computer ? You use a sound card if you use XLR output ? Don't you use Player directly via USB ? Cause there's a specific output section in this case.... Otherwise, i don't see where it can be....

• G String

Closed the thread.
  • G String

Opened the thread.
  • Sorry, i didn't have the Player with and read the manual....

You seem to have set everything right.... It's really curious ?!

How are you linked to you computer ? You use a sound card if you use XLR output ? Don't you use Player directly via USB ? Cause there's a specific output section in this case.... Otherwise, i don't see where it can be....

I understand, I'm using XLR (Main) and jack (Monitor) as well. No settings in the output section.
    This is purely a matter of the effect block, the chorus. The mix knob is just doing nothing.
    And it's an important setting too, because now it's always mix 100% which is way to much for me.
    It make the chorus unusable for me.