Add Matrix for Profiler Stage Performances in Rig Manager

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

It would be nice to have this like it is for the Player.

Ok, Stage has 125 Performances with each 5 Slots .... too much to display.

But what about having a configurable Matrix which can hold 10 or 20 (two pages) selectable Performances with 20 or 40 Slots ?

Just an Idea ......

Stefan

• I’m not really sure what you are asking for or what the perceived benefits are.

I really like the Player grid layout but it doesn’t show Performances just banks of 5 rigs. How would this work with the Full KPA performance concept?

I don’t mean to sound negative but just want to understand the concept and the benefits this might bring.

• Consider a Stage Performance is like a Player Bank and a Stage Slot ist like a Player Rig .....

When you want to change e.g. from performance Nr. 1, Slot 1 to Performance Nr 5. Slot 4

You need to tap Performance Up button 4 Times and then tap on Slot 4.

Assume you have an iPhone with RM and a "Performance Matrix", then you could directly click on Slot 4 in performance 5 ...

That was my intension. No idea if this make sense also for other ones ..

• New
    • Official Post

Consider a Stage Performance is like a Player Bank and a Stage Slot ist like a Player Rig .....

When you want to change e.g. from performance Nr. 1, Slot 1 to Performance Nr 5. Slot 4

You need to tap Performance Up button 4 Times and then tap on Slot 4.

Assume you have an iPhone with RM and a "Performance Matrix", then you could directly click on Slot 4 in performance 5 ...

That was my intension. No idea if this make sense also for other ones ..

If you use Rig Manager for Windows or for macOS, you can select and double click on whatever Performance you would like to load.

If you don't, and use Rig Manager for iOS/Android Fire OS instead, please consider, that while the Player offers 10 Banks which are split across 2 grids, other models offer 125 Performances, which would translate to 25 grids. Navigating through 25 grids is not as effective as you might think.

Many of us are using a tool like Bandhelper, where you load a song running through your setlist and it automatically loads the corresponding Performance via Bluetooth MIDI.

• If you don't, and use Rig Manager for iOS/Android Fire OS instead, please consider, that while the Player offers 10 Banks which are split across 2 grids, other models offer 125 Performances, which would translate to 25 grids. Navigating through 25 grids is not as effective as you might think.

You are right an that was the reason for the following idea in my initial post above.:

„Ok, Stage has 125 Performances with each 5 Slots .... too much to display.

But what about having a configurable Matrix which can hold 10 or 20 (two pages) selectable Performances with 20 or 40 Slots“

I use ONSONG App, wich can send MIDI. I will give it a try.

Thanks for this hint.