Player and M-Vave Question.

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Hi all. I have the M-vave chocolate MIDI controller with my Player. I've set it up so that switches A,B, C and D switch the Stomp 1,2 and the Delay Fx and Reverb Fx on and off. It works OK, but when I switch to a new rig in which I have the delay (for example) switched off, I have the press the C switch on the M-Vave twice for it to work. The first press has no effect but the second one turns the delay on. How can I get it to respond to the first press please?

• Hi all. I have the M-vave chocolate MIDI controller with my Player. I've set it up so that switches A,B, C and D switch the Stomp 1,2 and the Delay Fx and Reverb Fx on and off. It works OK, but when I switch to a new rig in which I have the delay (for example) switched off, I have the press the C switch on the M-Vave twice for it to work. The first press has no effect but the second one turns the delay on. How can I get it to respond to the first press please?

Really struggling to get mine to do this. How did you achieve it? This is what I've set up on the first switch. Sometimes it will switch on effect slot 1 on but not off when clicked again. Other times it won't work at all! Any advice?

• Hi,
    with the new beta you should be able to toggle effect buttons.

If you assign an effect module to an effectbutton you are able to toogle with one tip on the switches also by rig changes ;)

Kemper Profiler Player with Power Cabinet