Another Swede and happy KPA user

• Hello Happy People!

I like to introduce myself. I´m from Stockholm, Sweden and I just bought the KPA last weekend. And I´m so far amaized what this little box can do!!
    <a href="http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/[/img]" Its the most expensive piece of gear that I have. (except a sampler, a Yamaha A5000 - that I paid 2000$ for fifteen years ago - worth about 20$ today:)

It feels like that the Kemper will put back the "fun" in playing and practising guitar again. I have played for many years but has not developt my playing for a long time. Now It feels fun again. So hopfully I will use it now on a daily basis!! :)

Have a nice day!!

//Pelle

Edited 15 times, last by Pelle ().

• I would also like to say that this seems like a good Forum. I have allready gotten help from several of you users!

Peace :)

//Pelle

• It feels like that the Kemper will put back the "fun" in playing and practising guitar again. I have played for many years but has not developt my playing for a long time. Now It feels fun again. So hopfully I will use it now on a daily basis!! :)

that's been the single most important thing for me since getting the Kemper back in january. Now I easily spend 1-2 hours/day actually "playing". when I had the pod hd500 and the boss gt10 I spent most of the time hitting the strings with one hand while tweaking with the other. didn't improve my playingskills that much...

• Yes, I totally agree with you! No more tweeking for hours to get a sound halph decent. The KPA sounds good just turning it on. And its fun playing again - and that feeling is worth alot of money!!

Edited once, last by Pelle ().

• Boun Giorno!!

Grazie Mille! :)

No, I did not know my name means skin in Italian! :)
    At least it doesnt mean "spagetti al dente" or something like that! :D

Have a nice day! :)

• Tack!

I really love my Kemper. The only thing that bothers me is that the SPDIFout - crackles sometimes. I have updated to 1.1 FW. I have understood that others have this problem? (I have other gear that works perfectly with my soundcard) I will instead use the balanced out to avoid this issue - but I still think is a pitty!

Have a nice day! :)