Left and Right main out?

• Questions about the KPA main outs:

What is comming out of the left and right main outs of the KPA?
    Is it the same in both outputs?
    If a profile is done with two different mics does the left contain one of the mics and the right the other mic?

• You can specify in the Output menu what comes out of the Main Outs.
    Normally it's Master left and right, which carries the Same signal unless you put a Stereo effect post amp.
    Try it with the Air Chorus and you know what I mean with stereo.
    A multi- mic setup is never reflected in the stereo image, and that's a good thing.

• You can specify in the Output menu what comes out of the Main Outs.
    Normally it's Master left and right, which carries the Same signal unless you put a Stereo effect post amp.
    Try it with the Air Chorus and you know what I mean with stereo.
    A multi- mic setup is never reflected in the stereo image, and that's a good thing.

Thanks for the info.

When I record a real cab with two mic's I always send them to different tracks. That way I can blend and slightly pan the two different mic tones to taste. I get more flexibility that way.

• You could do this by recording the pure guitar and reamp later through 2 slightly different rigs

unfortunately this will not work. the KPA has dynamic latency adjustment. You´ll end up with random phase issues by combining two reamped track from one source track :(
    I proposed some kind of a "latency switch", fixed latency for reamping purposes, dynamic latency for live-playing. Tech support told me, they will consider this idea, without a guaranty whatsoever.