How many profiles I have in the Kemper?

• when you start scanning through them using the turn knob it shows the number out of the total number ie 248 of 769. This is in the upper right corner of the larger LED main screen.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• To delete rigs, just move the {BROWSE} button.
    Then you have the usual pop-up with the two colums & four rows list of rigs, and the third soft button is [Delete] !
    This is an excellent user interface design. I really wouldn't like to have the delete button in the main screen - too hasardous.

Best regards.

Jean-Jacques.

Then you have the usual pop-up with the two colums & four rows list of rigs, and the third soft button is [Delete] !
    This is an excellent user interface design. I really wouldn't like to have the delete button in the main screen - too hasardous.

Best regards.

Jean-Jacques.

I would like to have it because i can't check a profile in browse mode. I can't move the bass/middle/treble buttons and before deleting a profile i have to check it first.
    By the way i think that it would be useful to have one knob for all delete actions.
    I suggested to use a long push over the Undo button in order to display the delete dialog box.
    Depending on the context you would have the right dialog box displayed so you could use the Undo button in the browse mode, amplifier/cabinet section, and main display for deletion.(everywhere you can delete something)
    It would save one soft button too that could be used later for something else.

• Maybe I'm a bit dumb, but what sense would have to move an existing button to another one? Load the profile, try it, move to the next one and on the first click of the browse dial you can delete the actual one....am I missing something?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

Best regards.

Jean-Jacques.

I don't have a soft Delete button displayed. 3rd button is blank and 4th is [Store Snapshot].
    What's up with that?
    (I am running version 1.5.2.)

• ??? When you turn the Browse (up right from the screen, not the chckenhead) knob and you're on the Rig list you have no Delete button?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff