update

• hello

just a few lines to mister kemper

this is + - a year that I bought kemper
    I am very happy but despite this I must say that the majority of the update came out to repair bugs ;(

I want to know when you go out an update that brings something new to the sound I wait, I wait but nothing ever come

for example, the stack of real amps that have seen an article about in a magazine

thank you in advance

sorry for my bad english ;(

• I think that he refers to the idea of implementing some of the "famous" tone stacks, letting you choose the one which is similar to the one used in the profiled amp, in order to get a more accurate tweaking in a second moment.
    Something similar to the swappable tone stacks in the FAS stuff.

• I figured that was a planned feature based on the modular nature of the tone stack....but remember, we've got a crowd voting for increasing the processor usage for the amp modeling which will limit future features. While I'd love to see something like this and a bunch of other stuff, don't hold your breath. Enjoy the unit for what it is, not what it could be...

• ^ Will, do you think engaging a different tonestack from the original would eat up processing power? I'd rather think of a memory consumption (100+ different tonestacks?) After all, it would just be a matter of shaping the curves of the single controls + implementing the interaction. Don't think this code is demanding in terms of number crunching. But I wouldn't call myself any DSP-coding expert :rolleyes: