System reset does some weird things in 1.5.2

• I did a system reset and for some reason it restored all factory rigs and replaced all my favorites with random ones. My old profiles are there aswell but all profiles are now showing up in Last Imported. It reset my name and time but didn't change my input settings. Not sure what happened but its a bit odd!

• I did a system reset and for some reason it restored all factory rigs and replaced all my favorites with random ones. My old profiles are there aswell but all profiles are now showing up in Last Imported. It reset my name and time but didn't change my input settings. Not sure what happened but its a bit odd!

First, I would be interested in why you did a system reset in the first place?
    Everything else, it exactly did what it should. Let me elaborate this a bit:
    Regarding "favourites": if a rig is a favourite or not, depends on the owner name of the KPA. Setting the favourite flag will store the owner name in the rig, this way you can share rigs without distributing the favourites state to everyone else. Setting it to your name as owner name will "recover" your favourites.
    "Last Imported": when doing a system reset, the internal database of rigs is being rebuilt, therefore all rigs in the KPA are imported again, therefore all rigs are in "Last Imported". We're thinking of a way to preserve the import date.
    "Time" shouldn't be reset, the startup dialog only wants you to confirm the date/time is correct.
    The input settings are part of the rig, not a global setting. This way, by using the "LOCK" feature, you can choose if you keep the input settings or change them with each rig, like when you're switching guitars for a different song using different input settings.
    HTH
    Timo