impulse loader stomp

• this thing may be a greatest improvement for live,studio setup
    you can make impulse from eq matching from your daw, or another eq ,postprocessing
    and load in kpa after your profile and have absolute ready to mix,gig - finished sound....
    in the box....

• I can tell you that, as soon as you try how better real profiled cabs sound, you won't min IRs any more.
    It think it's a quite common experience.
    By the way you want to use an IR you just need to profile it thru your DAW. It takes a few minutes but it works anyway.

• you don`t understand me )
    a talking about eq curves after kpa cab )
    not about cab impulse responses)

with kpa parametric (graphic )post eq - you can`t make hard fft eq (tonematching curves)
    but you can make an impulse with all your daw postprocessing chain(exclude dynamic)and load it into the kpa stomp - after your amp(cab) profile.. ..and have finished sound in the box ...
    dream come true )

• this thing may be a greatest improvement for live,studio setup
    you can make impulse from eq matching from your daw, or another eq ,postprocessing
    and load in kpa after your profile and have absolute ready to mix,gig - finished sound....
    in the box....

You can do this even now already. Either use an IR loader or ozone eq matching or any combination of both and just create KPA profiles over your DAW. Though i always end up preferring real amp profiles over eq matches it gives you some very nice options. You can also check out my mixed cabs. Those were done by combining and blending ozone eq matches of several KPA cabs at once. The possibilities are endless...

• creating profiles without amp with eq matching is not possible )
    with only kpa and daw)

Why is it not possible? Use your KPA and the EQ matching VST of your choice. Got that set? Shoot an IR (clearly you already can do this as your asking for an IR loader). Now profile your DAW with only the IR active. Now in the Kemper you have a clean amp with a cab which should match the IR tonally. Apply this new cab to whatever amp profile you desire.

Coming from the Digitech GSP1101 and Peavey's Revalver (both allow IR usage) I much prefer the Kemper method. In almost all cases, I've not needed to switch the cab on a profile I like from stock. A huge difference and productivity booster for me personally.