The effects loop is great for men....

• just got a TC Electronic Flashback X4, in the loop of the Kemper, works great, all delays now covered. Also been using a Digitech Harmonyman the same way, all pitch options covered. Men should explore this avenue rather than waiting to do it all in the box. I always said, amp tones come first, I'll supply my own effects if need be.

• just got a TC Electronic Flashback X4, in the loop of the Kemper, works great, all delays now covered. Also been using a Digitech Harmonyman the same way, all pitch options covered. Men should explore this avenue rather than waiting to do it all in the box. I always said, amp tones come first, I'll supply my own effects if need be.

+1000 Godfather
    This fully grown male individual™, also uses the loop.

[Blocked Image: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Damage-Control-Timeline-delay-pedal-/00/s/NjYzWDc5Mg==/%24T2eC16J,!y0E9s2S5)L2BQdGv4370g~~60_35.JPG]

Edited once, last by imall41 ().

• For lead and solo playing just want to keep the same rig but with some boost. Copying the rig with a higher lever seems awkward to me. So I'm using my OKKO Twinsonic to boost the signal like this:

Guitar > OKKO Twinsonic > KPA > Amp, which works fine

Guitar > KPA > OKKO Twinsonic > Amp as alternative works also

Guitar > _____KPA____________________________ > Amp does not work
    \ /
    \direct output send > OKKO Twinsonic> return/

Guitar > _____KPA____________________________ > Amp does not work
    \ /
    \Monitor output > OKKO Twinsonic> return__/

How is your effects loop configured?

Labrat

• Paco, I'm sorry man, I don't know what you mean. Just trying to make it a bit more clear:
    Guitar > KPA > FOH Mixer > PA
    With this setup the main sound is mixed. If I get into solo mode, a need a bit of a kick, so I used the boost switch of the OKKO Twinsonic (this effect is not within the Kemper- it is an extra piece of hardware). I did this because I do not want to copy the rig in the KPA and save it with i.e. more volume. As stated it works but then I discovered the send and return plugs on the back of the Kemper. But any way I plugged it together it did not work, means no change or boost of the rig.
    While I'm writing this, it comes to mind that I have to do some programming in the Kemper? Is that what you are refering to? RTFM? :huh:
    Labrat

• it comes to mind that I have to do some programming in the Kemper? Is that what you are refering to? RTFM? :huh:

Exactly!!! :D :D :D You need to put a Distortion Loop in one of the stomps in order to activate the loop, is not permanently on.

Edit: Press and hold the desired stomp (A,B,C or D) and then turn the "Type" knob 'till "Distortion Loop". Adjust the in/out levels to avoid clipping and rock on!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Using the "Distortion Loop" you control the position in the stomp section and the level of the signal you send to it. You can use the KPA Wah before your overdrive, an eq, ...

Saludos!
    Paco

Fine it works for you: I have the "ordinary" Flashback -did try it in a stereo loop and I was amazed it sounded so thin compared to KPA:s own delay...thats pity because there is really those delay options that should be in a KPA itself..